- Early Signs of Having a Girl or a Boy
- Signs if You are Having a Boy
- Signs if You are Having a Girl
- Noticeable Symptoms of Baby Boy During Pregnancy
Early Signs of Having a Girl or a Boy
What can be more exciting than guessing who you will have: a boy or a girl? Usually, the game named "guess the baby’s gender" involves all relatives and even neighbors. Hundred years of human experience accumulated lots of signs helping to guess the baby’s sex.
Although often the result of these "grandma's tales" happens to be quite the opposite, it is much more interesting than the banal ultrasound. We have collected some of the signs helping to identify the baby’s sex, both more or less scientific and folkloric. It’s up to you whether to rely upon them or not.
Signs if You are Having a Boy
You are likely to have a boy if:
- You don’t have morning sickness in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- The fetus heartbeat is less than 140 beats per minute.
- You are carrying low and your tummy protrudes forward.
- Your belly looks like a basketball.
- Areola around your nipples have darkened.
- You are craving salty or sour foods.
- You are craving proteins-meat, milk or cheese.
- Your feet are colder than before pregnancy, they often freeze.
- The hair on your legs is growing faster during pregnancy than before.
- Your palms are dry.
- During the conception you slept head to the north.
- During your pregnancy, your husband is gaining weight, just like you.
- Pregnancy makes you beautiful as ever.
- You have bright yellow urine.
- Your nose is spreading
- You often suffer from headaches.
- If you hang your wedding ring over your belly, it will swing left to right.
Signs if You are Having a Girl
You are likely to have a girl if:
- You have morning sickness in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- The fetus heartbeat is 140 beats per minute or more.
- You gain weight mostly on your thighs and buttocks.
- Your left breast is larger than the right one.
- Your hair develops red highlights.
- You are carrying high and your belly looks like a watermelon.
- You are craving sweets or fruit (especially oranges).
- You don’t look as good as before pregnancy.
- During pregnancy you are moodier than usually.
- You don't eat bread crusts.
- Your breasts have increased significantly.
- The face skin is too dry.
- During the conception you slept head to the south.
- Your urine is dull yellow.
- If you hang your wedding ring over your belly, it will swing in a circle.