How many weeks is 2 months in pregnancy, the 2nd months of pregnancy is the 5-9th weeks.
All About The Second Month of Pregnancy
I think, that it’s not a secret that the second month of pregnancy is crucial for the fetal development, as at this time all organs are actively developing. In the second month the baby’s head size is equal to 1/3 of the total body length, the heart starts beating. The cartilage tissue transforms into the bones. You can see all this in ultraviolet light. For example, it’s already possible to tell legs from arms and see the baby’s fingers.
2 Month Pregnant Symptoms
Changes occur not only in the baby, but also in the mother, she experiences new sensations. For example, from time to time, she may suffer from headaches, she can have a different reaction to some products. In the second month the moms-to-be can witness an increase in the waist, the pants may fit little tight. In addition, the expectant mom can observe a change in emotions becoming more irritable, kind-hearted, weepy or sentimental, very often the waist increases in size.
Moreover, pregnant women may also have their face features alternating and emerging veins on the breasts and belly. This phenomenon is explained by the fact that the body expands its blood vessels in order to increase the blood supply for a better oxygenation of the fetus. On the hip appear “spider veins” that is a sure symptom of pregnancy. There is nothing to worry about, they are likely to disappear by the end of the pregnancy.
2 Months Pregnant Belly Pictures
2 Months Ultrasound Pictures
2 Months Ultrasound Twins
Fetal Size and Development at 2 Months Pregnant
Picture: Fetus at 2 Month Pregnant.
Don’t worry, problems with veins are quite normal in pregnancy. Similar signs appear in the second month, which highlights the fact that it is a very important period of the pregnancy. During this time, veins begin to protrude on the legs or near the genitals. It is caused by the increased blood supply in the body. It is quite easy to discover these signs as the woman feels heaviness in the legs, a kind of aching pain around varicose veins. By the way, veins also tend to thicken, it’s easy to notice.
You can avoid these problems if you follow our recommendations:
- do not cross legs in sitting position;
- control your weight. Don't let yourself put on too much weigh;
- do not lift weights and avoid this kind of physical activity;
- move as much as possible and spend little time sitting and lying;
- lift your legs higher when sitting. This will alleviate tension in vessels;
- don’t limit your vitamin C intake as it contributes to maintaining vessels’ elasticity;
- as for the clothes, it is recommended to wear special compression tights, they improve blood circulation and support the legs’ muscles. By the way, be sure to not to wear tight clothes, as for the shoes, in the second month opt for comfy models;
- physical activity will do you good. However, don’t overdo, you shouldn’t sign up in a gym. It is quite enough simply to walk 30-40 minutes a day;
- do not abuse alcohol and do not smoke.
Any surgical interventions during pregnancy are prohibited. You can fix any problem after the baby is born, if it doesn’t arrange by this time. Although usually after the birth, women manage to get in shape and varicose veins problems vanish.